Coronavirus Update for Unpaid Carers
Carers Trust Crossroads Sir Gȃr continues to support unpaid carers during this uncertain time
- We closely monitor and follow the updates from the government and relevant authorities that regulate and give guidance to care providers.
- We continue to provide information and advice, and support at home. We are working hard to ensure that our quality service remains in place for all those who require support during this difficult time
- How we are doing this at the moment has had to change but our purpose and commitment to carers and the people they look after remains the same.
- Safety and the well being of people we work with is always our priority.
- We are continuing to receive referrals.
So please, if you are an unpaid carer, do not struggle alone
Note: Recent telephone issues that occurred between June 22nd-29th to the Carers Information Service have now been resolved