What is Investors in Carers?
The Investors in Carers scheme is an award winning scheme unique to Hywel Dda and Wales that encourages all GP practices across the three Counties of Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire to adopt and promote best practice and support services for Carers.
Services and support may include:
– Carer awareness and training for all staff
– Identification and referral of Carers to vital local support services
– Promotional materials displayed within the waiting areas regarding support and how to access services
– Liaising with external agencies to better support Carers
– Enlisting Carer feedback into further improvements within the GP Practice
– Improving the health and wellbeing of Carers